The first step is to associate your LiveID with your user account.
- Launch the User Accounts control panel
- In the sidebar, select Link online IDs
- If there is an Online ID Provider of type WindowsLiveID, skip to step 7
- Select Add an online ID provider
- In the webpage that loads, select download, and then install the downloaded provider.
- Close and re-open the user accounts control panel
- Next to WindowsLiveID, select update credential… and enter your live id
- Launch Microsoft Word 2010, or any office 2010 application
- Select File > Save & Send > Save to Web > Sign In
- Once connected, select Save As
- In the save dialog that pops up… copy the address https://qwrapq….
- Cancel and open Windows Explorer
- Select Map network drive
- Give your drive a letter,. and paste the address that you copied earlier
And that’s all there is to it :) Now your SkyDrive is accessible from any program on your machine as easily as you would use a USB drive.
Has this helped you in any way? Let me know in the comments below :)